Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things



A Few of My Favorite Things:

Big economy-sized bags of frozen veggies
My coffee pot with the automatic timer set to brew at 5AM every morning
Baked Lays Potato Chips (for when I just have to snack and nothing healthy will do)
Securing a seat on the train on the long ride home
The nice LIRR maintenance guy at the Hicksville station who always stops to say "good morning" as I wait for my connecting train in the frigid cold
Vanilla scented candles that make my house smell like I have been baking all day
Soup
Warm, fuzzy socks
Those hand warmer packets that skiiers use - I stuff in them in my gloves, boots and cleavage to keep me warm in the mornings
Felt-tip pens
Hair Dye (so no one knows how gray I REALLY am)
The daily 6AM " Good morning, I love you" text message
The owner of the chinese restaurant around the corner who knows my number, my address, and exactly what I want to order by heart AND delivers in ten minutes flat!
My cat Sambo who does back flips as I walk in the door at night and is always genuinely happy to see me
Concealer (to fake a well-rested look and to cover a multitude of sin) ;)
Sparkling Pomegranate Water

And this is my Daily Cyn............

No comments:

Post a Comment