Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Important Lesson I Learned


I learned an important lesson this week.......
I don't know what is in my own heart sometimes.  I have no clue how I will react in a certain situation until I am actually "IN" it.  What works for others might not work for me.

Give yourself permission to grieve, no matter how trivial, no matter how insignificant, no matter how much opposition you receive from others who don't understand.  When the tears flow, they are flowing for a reason.   Your heart has been broken and it bleeds. This is how we know we are human. This how we know we are not hardened.  This is how we know we love and still have the capacity to do so, no matter how many times our hearts have been shattered.

Take the time you need and never apologize for your tears.  When you say you are sorry for your emotions and tears, you actually admitting it is wrong to care. That's crazy!  When you stop caring, you might as well stop living. 

And this is my Daily Cyn.............

No comments:

Post a Comment