Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Things.............


This was posted on Face Book this morning:

"Quick! Post five things here that you LOVE about yourself!"

Uhhhhhhh..............

At a loss for words? Yeah..........me, too! And that's rare for a chatter-box like me...........



Funny. I talk about self-love and how crucial it is to love ourselves first- before we can love anybody else. We all know this. We might not practice self-love all the time but we know we should!  And we work hard at it. I say I love myself, too.  In fact I often say it!

So if I really love myself, why can't I come up with five things?

So, I sat down for a little while to really ponder that question and now I am ready to list my five things:

1. I love my youthful attitude toward life
2. I love that I am concerned for my health and wellness
3. I love that I always cry at those ASPCA commercials on TV
4. I love that I am able to laugh and poke fun at myself
5. I love my strength and independence

Okay! I'm finished!

Your turn................

Can you think of five things you love about yourself?

Are you willing to share them here? Just five. That's not too much to ask. And don't be shy............

It's okay to toot your own horn once in awhile.............

And this is my Daily Cyn.............

No comments:

Post a Comment