Sunday, September 19, 2010


I am Afraid:


You say that you love rain,

but you open your umbrella when it rains...

You say that you love the sun,

but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...

You say that you love the wind,

But you close your windows when wind blows...

This is why I am afraid;

You say that you love me too...

- William Shakespeare

Actions always speak louder than words............
My dad always said, "Watch and learn."
You can tell an awful lot about a person by merely observing their actions. 
Words can be beautiful.  When we hear the words " I love you" from another person-- life is wonderful.  But words are just words without action.  If they hurt you, mistreat you and do not have your best interests at heart, they do not love you.  Watch and learn...........

And this is my Daily Cyn............

No comments:

Post a Comment