Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yes, I Blog Daily But I Also Have a Business

I know I do an awful lot of blogging. The name of my blog is Daily Cyn. The name alone suggests something will be written every day.  I do my best to post something daily about health, wellness, nutrition, relationships, my success and failures, and life in general. Sometimes my posts are lengthy, others times they are nothing more than a photo or a quote. Whatever I feel, whatever inspires me, that is what I post. The feedback I get from readers is amazing.


I enjoy blogging but did you know I also have a business?  I am a Nutritional Consultant and Lifestyle Coach. This is what I do for a living. I meet with clients face to face, over the phone, or via Internet to help them overcome a variety of issues. We all get stuck now and then and need a helping hand or a push in the right direction. That's what I do. I am the pusher, the one who gives you a swift (but loving) kick in the pants so you can start living an extraordinary life.



This is my business card.






I do hope you enjoy my blogs but I would like to take it one step further. I would love the pleasure of chatting with you.

If  you happen to be sick and tired of the diet roller coaster ride:



OR........









perhaps you are hopelessly addicted to this.













Maybe you just feel exhausted all the time.....



OR........









Most of time you feel like this............


OR...........








Like this:
And you don't really understand why.

You really want to feel this way.......


But you have no clue how or where to begin.

Perhaps I can help. We can chat about your hopes, dreams, goals, your concerns and figure out what's holding you back.........
We can start with the ways you are nourishing your body, mind and spirit. Together we will figure out what to add, take away or just fine-tune ever so slightly.  Discover what works and what doesn't. For you. There is no cookie-cutter, miracle cure.  You are unique and I have a unique program. I won't force you to be anything or anyone you don't wish to be. I want you to be YOU- only better.........



Sound interesting? 

Visit my website and send me a note. I will get in touch with you right away.


And this is my Daily Cyn.............






No comments:

Post a Comment