Friday, July 29, 2011

The Weight Loss Ring Miracle!

I finally found the solution to your problems! A WEIGHT LOSS RING!!! That's right. Wear this ring and apparently, you will drop those excess pounds.

Here's how it works:

The Japanese have applied pressure on different fingers to target weight loss in specific problem areas. Now this adjustable, acupressure ring lets you do the same!

Acupressure.  Hm mm......


For those of you not familiar, acupressure is an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. When these points are pressed, they release muscular tension and promote the circulation of blood and the body's life force to aid healing. Acupuncture and acupressure use the same points, but acupuncture employs needles, while acupressure uses the gentle but firm pressure of hands (and even feet).

Makes sense. I am a certified reflexologist.  Reflexologists work from maps of predefined pressure points that are located on the hands and feet. In my case, it's usually the feet. These pressure points connect directly through the nervous system and affect the bodily organs and glands. You can manipulate these pressure points according to specific techniques of reflexology therapy. With this touching therapy, any part of the body that is the source of pain, illness, or potential debility can be strengthened through the application of pressure at the respective foot or hand location. Similar principle as the ring.

If you had a few reflexology sessions with me, would you miraculously become thin? Don't I wish!  I could resolve the obesity crisis in our nation with a few hand or foot massages and I would be a millionaire!














I offer reflexology to all my clients. Not everyone wants it, though. Some people are squeamish about taking off their shoes and socks. Or being touched at all. I charge by the hour for my time. So if you don't want to spend the money or have an issue with me manipulating your hands or feet....



You can wear this weight-loss ring and still keep eating this:


Who doesn't love cake??








Instead of eating this:














And.... never again need to do this........



Unless you want to and honestly, who really wants to get down on the floor and do that every day? I don't!

All your weight issues can be solved by wearing a ring for the outrageous price of........

Wait for it..........

$3.99!!!!

In that case, I'll take a dozen!

My dear friends, I honestly wish it was this simple. I would be selling these rings by the case.  At $3.99 a pop, I would give them away to every single overweight person I see.  My job would be so easy. People would be lining up at my door to purchase this miracle ring.

Is there any of truth to this? Do I think this ring applies pressure to the points  that help curb your appetite and therefore makes you drop weight? I don't know. I do know acupressure and reflexology work, but they are not miracle cures! These types of therapies help to unblock and release energy in your body and promote an overall sense of well-being. As you begin to feel better, miracles DO happen. You start taking better care of yourself. You make healthy food choices. You feel like exercising again. There's a bounce in your step and the world around you looks different. You feel alive! You begin to heal, from the inside out.

As for the Weight-Loss ring: I like it. It's kind of funky looking.  And..... I believe in the power of the mind. If you believe this ring will help you lose weight, maybe it will. Believing can make it happen.  This ring does not have miracle powers but your mind does. With the simple act of wearing this ring and believing it works, you might begin to nourish your body, mind and spirit differently. Give it a shot. If you think by slipping it on your finger you will miraculously become thin without changing any of your habits, think again. Not gonna happen!

Perhaps you would like to wear the ring as a reminder of your health and wellness goals.  Why not? Make sure you buy a few, however. This ring is not real silver so it will tarnish.

If you're interested, here's the link:

And this is my Daily Cyn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment