Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Extra Day! How Will You Decide to Spend it?




Time in a Bottle. I've always loved this song and I woke up this morning with it on my mind. So I want to share it with you.

There never seems to be enough time to do the things we want to do, is there?  But there really is more than sufficient time. We are all given the same twenty-fours every day. How we choose to spend those hours and with whom is our choice.

Today is February 29th. We have an extra 24 hours to do anything we want!  An opportunity to make up for lost time.

Leap year only happens once every four years. Who knows where any of us will be four years from now.  Today is the day to make it count..........

How will you spend your extra twernty-four hours?

And this is my Daily Cyn.........

No comments:

Post a Comment